How to use Microsoft Teams on Xbox One & Xbox Series X/S
Xbox consoles have access to the web browser Microsoft Edge, which can be used to access Microsoft Teams.
1. Plug a wired keyboard into your Xbox One, Xbox Series X or Xbox Series S via one of the USB ports on the front or back.
2. Press the Xbox button top-centre of a game controller and head to ‘My games & apps’ in the side menu.
3. Click on ‘see all’, scroll down to ‘apps’ and you will see Microsoft Edge in the icons on the righthand side. Open it.
4. Type ‘Microsoft Teams’ into the URL bar at the top and log in as you would on a PC using your school email and password.
5. You can either use an Xbox controller to move the cursor or a separate USB mouse plugged into one of the other ports.