(Most of our communicaitons are sent out via email, please ensure you have given us an up to date email address for contact in a sustainable manner. Paper copies will be provided in instances where parents and carers can not provide an email).
- Year 10 Exam Timetable
- Greater Manchester Transport Information:
- Yellow Bus Applications
- Yellow Bus Routes
- Tickets & Igo Update
- Year 10 College Taster Day information has been emailed home, for students whose parents and carers have not provided us with an email a paper copy has been given to the students Family Tutor to pass on. You will then recieve an email from our Evolve system asking you to select a preference of college. Please note, Xaverian college is Friday 5th July.
- Year 9 Exam Timetable
- Year 9 Parents’ Evening Letter
- Student Learning Forum – click here for more information on our Student Learning Forum (select the Student Learning Forum tab from the student area).
- Individual letters have been sent home to Year 8 students for Options 1:1 Meetings on Thursday 25th April. Letters inform on an individual time and member of staff to meet with.
The Local Authority are trying progressively to migrate some students from the 172 service bus to the Y28 school bus service in the Ryder Brow and Levenshulme areas to overcome complaints of overcrowding by school students on the 172 service.
To that end they have slightly re-timed the Y28 and routed it via Mount Road and Barlow Road instead of Matthews Lane and Stockport Road at Levenshulme.
This change will take effect from Monday 28th January :
There is an online safety course for parents and carers available from National Online Safety, to access click the link below:
Other National Online Safety Information can be found here:
Parent Email Newsletters
At The Barlow RC High School we have set up a new online newsletter which we send out monthly to keep parents up to date more regularly through an online platform, allowing us to make contact in a more economical and sustainable manner.
If you would like to receive these online newsletters, please subscribe by drilling down the front page of our school website or alternatively send your email address, along with your child’s name and tutor group to firstname.lastname@example.org and state that you wish to receive the school online newsletters and communications.