(Most of our communications are sent out via email, please ensure you have given us an up to date email address for contact in a sustainable manner. Paper copies will be provided in instances where parents and carers can not provide an email).
- Students Early Finish Letter – 20th December
- Christmas Charity Mission Letter
- Xpression App Letter
- Year 11 Parents’ Evening Letter – sent home 18/11/19
- School Meal & Drinks Price List
- How to make a medical appointment reminder
- Year 9 English GCSE Letter
- Safeguarding Letter – Lockdown Procedures
- English Revision Guides
- Year 11 Mock Revision Guide
- Year 11 Mock Timetable
- Mock Exam Guide for Candidates
- Enhancing safety in our school – letter
- 728 Bus Service pick-up time update
- Letter from the Headteacher – school fund support
- Young Carers Letter
- Year 7 and 11 Photographs – students will bring home envelopes with informaiton on how to order online or through school. For school orders, we are not able to provide change, please ensure the correct money is placed inside the envelope. The deadline for orders is 24/09/2019.
- Class Charts – logins to see your child’s class charts profile were sent home with students in Year 8-11 before the summer holidays. Year 7 class charts logins were sent home with students yesterday. –Please contact school if your child has not brought theirs home.
- Students early finish for Open Evening Letter – 1.00pm
- Manchester School Health now have a Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/McrSchoolHealthService/
Parent Email Newsletters
At The Barlow RC High School we have set up a new online newsletter which we send out monthly to keep parents up to date more regularly through an online platform, allowing us to make contact in a more economical and sustainable manner.
If you would like to receive these online newsletters, please subscribe by drilling down the front page of our school website or alternatively send your email address, along with your child’s name and tutor group to email@example.com and state that you wish to receive the school online newsletters and communications.