(Most of our communications are sent out via email, please ensure you have given us an up to date email address for contact in a sustainable manner. Paper copies will be provided in instances where parents and carers can not provide an email).
- Enhancing safety in our school – letter
- 728 Bus Service pick-up time update
- Letter from the Headteacher – school fund support
- Young Carers Letter
- Year 7 and 11 Photographs – students will bring home envelopes with informaiton on how to order online or through school. For school orders, we are not able to provide change, please ensure the correct money is placed inside the envelope. The deadline for orders is 24/09/2019.
- Class Charts – logins to see your child’s class charts profile were sent home with students in Year 8-11 before the summer holidays. Year 7 class charts logins were sent home with students yesterday. –Please contact school if your child has not brought theirs home.
- Students early finish for Open Evening Letter – 1.00pm
- Manchester School Health now have a Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/McrSchoolHealthService/
- Students finish at the earlier time of 12.00pm on Friday 19th July. GMT bus services have been informed.
- Non-uniform day – Wednesday 17th July, £1 payable for the summer charity drive.
- Class charts logins and simple instruction have been sent home with students to pass onto their parents.
- Headteachers end of term letter
- Ofsted Letter to Parents
- Ofsted School Inspection Guide to Parents
- Year 11 Study Leave Letter
Parent Email Newsletters
At The Barlow RC High School we have set up a new online newsletter which we send out monthly to keep parents up to date more regularly through an online platform, allowing us to make contact in a more economical and sustainable manner.
If you would like to receive these online newsletters, please subscribe by drilling down the front page of our school website or alternatively send your email address, along with your child’s name and tutor group to firstname.lastname@example.org and state that you wish to receive the school online newsletters and communications.