(Our communications are sent out via email, please ensure you have given us an up to date email address for contact in a sustainable manner. Paper copies will be provided in instances where parents and carers can not provide an email).
Please be aware, due to our catering staff having to self-isolate, there will be no food available to purchase in school this week. Pupils who are not in receipt of free school meals need to continue to bring in a packed lunch for the rest of the week. Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Pupils receiving free school meals will receive a lunch each day.
- Year 10 Parents’ Evening Information
- Change to the school day for Year 9 and 10 only
- Change to the school day for Year 9, 70 & 7L only
- Change to school day Year 8/9 – Friday 13th Only
- Letter from the Headteacher 09/11/20
- Free School Meals – October Half Term Letter -23/10/2020
- Letter from the Headteacher – 22/10/20
- End of Term Letter from the Senior Assistant Headteacher
- Young Carers Information Letter
- Year 7 CATs Test Letter
- Year 11 – Big Push Revision Sessions
- Parent Information Letter 06/10/20
- Letter from the Headteacher 06/10/20
- Barcelona Trip Letter
- Year 11 – College Open Days
- Letter from the Headteacher 29/09/20
- Start of Term Letter from the Headteacher
- Letter from the Headteacher regarding face coverings
Final End of Term Letter from the Headteacher & Information Pack for September:
- Manchester City Council Parent Letter
- Headteacher’s Final End of Term Letter
- Covid Risk Assessment
- Appendix 1
- Appendix 2
- Appendix 3
- Appendix 4
- Appendix 5
Parent Email Newsletters
At The Barlow RC High School we have online newsletters to share our good news.
We email this to parents and carers. This allows us to make contact in a more economical and sustainable manner.
If you would like to receive newsletters, please ensure you have provided school with an email address. If we don’t currently hold an email address for your child please contact school to provide one: email@example.com