Last year’s school leavers can collect their certificates from the school reception between 8.00am and 3.30pm, Monday to Friday.
If you left school 2 or more years ago and you wish to collect your certificates, please phone the school to arrange retrieval from the archives. If you left school more than 7 years ago please contact the relevant Awarding Body to get a copy of your result certificates.
If you have lost or damaged your certificates, you must contact the relevant Awarding Bodies to arrange a replacement. School can provide a printed copy of your results on school headed paper if required.
Certificates must be collected by the student where possible. If you wish for someone else to collect them on your behalf, please make sure that the appointed person has a signed letter from you and has identification with them. We cannot post certificates.
* If you require any further information about collecting certificates or a copy of the examination policy please contact: Miss S Bianchi, Examinations Officer on 0161 445 8053 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mock timetable (individual candidate timetables were issued to students last week)
- Exams Guide for Candidates (also issued to students last week)
- Year 11 Mocks Revision Guide (a hard copy will be issued to students on Friday)
- Year 10 Examination Timetable
- Summer Exam Timetable
- Year 9 Exams Timetable